Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Smarter ladies have worse sex

BRAINY babes find it harder to have an orgasm – because they are too busy thinking, a study claims.

The German survey found that the more educated a woman was, the less likely it was that she would be satisfied by sex.

In the study 62 per cent of women who had completed their education said they often had problems achieving orgasm.

Only 38 per cent of women with a lower educational qualification said they had such problems.

The study conducted by a German lifestyle website surveyed over 2,000 women between the ages of 18 and 49.

Do you agree with the study's findings? Tell me what you think.

Article stolen from The Sun

14 comments:

dwi willimann-krisnan said...

the higher their education level , the more complicated the way they are thinking. an orgasm it's simple matter, just be your self and enjoy it. not being complicated and think out of nothing ... ;-)

Therry said...

If the woman is smart in terms of having creative sexual fantasies then it will increase her libido thus resulting her enjoying the activity even more, perhaps leading to multiple orgasms.

Anyway, I thought orgasms get better as women get older, no?

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am scared to answer the question. I want to be in the dumb side. I am not that bright, you know ... LOL

Momisodes said...

ROFL! I want to play stupid here ;)

Anonymous said...

oohhh... thats too bad. in some way, i think its true =)

Anonymous said...

Ladies, ladies...

Unknown said...

i need to meet more stupid women then.

rimafauzi said...

@Therry: gets worse as you are older. seriously.

@treespotter: you need to meet more stupid women, imagine how i feel now knowing i need to make myself stupid, not to meet you but to solve my problem.

@ecky: based on my experience (assuming i am brainy, ok i dont assume, i know i am lol) yes, the study is true. damn brains!

Unknown said...

I just need to meet more woman, stupid or otherwise, I take my chances

Therry said...

@Rima:

You need stimulus. LOL :P

Unknown said...

you probably could just meet me and let me solve the problem for you

wink wink wink wink wink wink

Therry said...

Wow. Treespotter is sex deprived?

Unknown said...

not at all... i think you missed my point. it's very subtle, ask Rima to explain

wink wink wink

Anonymous said...

So the better having sex with educational women. Isnt it ?