Thursday, January 10, 2008

Too young to be famous

Browsing the net and here is what I found, poor Britney life must have been very cruel to her. This young girl (woman) has been living like a queen for the past years, and when love hits her she did what every girl would do, get married with the love of her life. Even though friends and family told her that the man is not good for her.

So at age 27 she is a mom of 2 sons. A mom whose losing custody of her child because of her irresponsible behaviour.




Other case, Amy Winehouse whose been in rehab for drug problem. She is a talented artist. Winehouse's debut album, Frank (released in 2003) was nominated for the Mercury Prize. Her 2006 album Back to Black led to six Grammy Award nominations including the "Big Four": Best New Artist, Album of the Year, Record of the Year and Song of the Year. On 14 February 2007, she won a BRIT Award for Best British Female Artist; she had also been nominated for Best British Album. She has won the Ivor Novello Award twice, among other prestigious distinctions.

Another story is Lindsay Lohan, pretty, sexy, successful and young.

All those 3 girls are talented artists, they all successful in a very young age. They reached the stage when they feel they are on top of the world with all the money and fame.

But there always be 2 sided in every coins, there always be consequences in everything we do, there always be downside from every step we took.

It's always up to us to make it right or make it worst, just like these 3 gals.

One wise person said that money and fame can't buy happiness. So what is the standard of happiness?

I believe the level of happiness in every people are different. What makes me happy, not necessary makes you happy and vice versa.

Must be hard to live a life like they have, cameras and fans always around them in 24 hours, if you do small mistakes then it will be in the news paper and TV in the next hours around the world.

They can't handle the fame in such a young age. But I guess age is only a number because I know some of "mature" artists who can't handle money and fame, in result they trapped with drugs and alcohol.

But I believe they can recover from all this mess, Drew Barrymore for example. She recovered from rebellious era and she's been good now.

So, I believe everybody can make a different if they have a strong will.

In work relation, I use toddler as talents for my TV commercial, why toddler? Because I'm handling GUM (Growing Up Milk) product. And sometimes I see moms who are eager to see their child on TV no matter if the child doesn't like it. Some moms will do anything to make their children famous.

I know a woman who sign up her daughter in modelling school as she wishes that her 12 y.o daughter will be someone famous one day. She knows that I'm working in advertising and I have to deal with talents, so she will ask me to cast her daughter and put her up in any TV commercial.

Other occasion my cousin text me yesterday saying she sent photos of her 9 months baby boy to my email, and she wishes her baby boy will be the talent of my next TV commercial.

What they do isn't wrong or bad, but they should be more responsible of what would happen next if someday their child will be really famous. They should be ready for any consequences, they should be there along the way, they should be protect their famous child and make sure that their famous child is always in the right track.

We've seen all the bad example of famous in such a young age, they should learn something from it.

Ah I almost forget that Jaime Lyn Spears is pregnant. She's only 16 for dear God.


4 comments:

Samuel Goh Kim Eng said...

Those who can't handle personal fame
May get caught in the public's flame
Who then is there to eventually blame
When the final picture is not in the right frame

(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Thu. 10th Jan. 2008.

Anonymous said...

"I believe the level of happiness in every people are different. What makes me happy, not necessary makes you happy and vice versa"....
I am agree with you :) btw what is vice versa T.T ?hehe sori I don,t know that....
And about britney...maybe it's because of her life as artist...Artists life is full of temptation I think..

Miss Lai Lai said...

Hi Ecky,

Thought I'd drop by and check out your blog. Nice one. =)

Here's my two cents on the topic of 'happiness' - which I sort of stated as "happiness comes when you finally accept the situation where you are at". With that, when you don't accept it, then do something about it, till you reach the point that you're happy. And everyone is responsible for his or her own happiness, no one else.

As for the Spears..I was speechless when I heard about the latest pregnancy news. You wonder whether sometimes it's the parents' fault.

tere616.blogspot.com said...

Ecky : I remember my in-law once suggested me put my daughter in modelling course instead of other course which relate to my daughter education.

No, I don't blame her, but if the reason was to make it "famous" and can bring "the green one" a lot, I don't think it's appropriate.

The parents are the one whose responsible for the "green one", arent' they ? not the kid.

Too young to be famous .. blame the parents not the kid.